Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Epiphany: Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It is great to be back in the States. We had a great trip to Israel, but it is so good to be back with our children and with our church that we love so much. I hope that each of you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I look forward to seeing what will happen through God's grace in this New Year!

I'm having some computer issues this morning with my laptop,so this is coming to your thanks to the church secretary's computer. And for that reason, we'll just have a brief devotional thought today, but everything else should resume as normal tomorrow.

“Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live.”

Jackie Windspear

My prayer is that each live grace filled lives today.

No comments:

Post a Comment